We’re excited to announce that Champagne AR Lenoble will be co-hosting a tasting on Tuesday 27th June at 18.30 at Master Sommelier and restaurateur Xavier Rousset’s brand new Comptoir Café & Wine, opening in April in London’s Mayfair. Comptoir Café & Wine will be the second ‘Comptoir’ in Rousset’s portfolio. He opened Mediterranean restaurant and wine bar Blandford Comptoir in Marylebone last year prior to opening Cabotte in the City with fellow Master Sommelier Gearoid Devaney. Rousset became the youngest Master Sommelier in the world in 2002.
Save the date of 27th June as of now for a special tasting of the following wines:
- AR Lenoble Brut Intense
- AR Lenoble Brut Nature Dosage Zéro
- AR Lenoble Grand Cru Blanc de Blancs Chouilly
- AR Lenoble Grand Cru Blanc de Blancs Chouilly Vintage 2008
- AR Lenoble Rosé Terroirs Chouilly-Bisseuil
- AR Lenoble Cuvée Les Aventures Grand Cru Blanc de Blancs Chouilly
For additional information, contact Sabrina Barreiros on (+44) 07939226528 and make sure to check out http://comptoir-cafe-and-wine.co.uk in the interim to stay tuned for the opening of one of London’s hottest new spots for lovers of wine.
Comptoir Café & Wine
21-22 Weighhouse Street
London, W1K 5AH
This post is also available in: Anglais